WHAT IS ISBA LEARNING?
ISBA Learning is the new home to all of our certifications and online courses. The Learning site also includes learning resources (or “products”), including live and on-demand webinars, articles, templates and worksheets, and much more!
WHAT TYPES OF RESOURCES ARE ON ISBA LEARNING?
ISBA Learning includes many types of materials that will help BCA® professionals stay up-to-date with information on trends and business valuation best practices. On ISBA Learning you’ll find:
- Live and On-demand Webinars: You can register for any of our upcoming free webinars. Past on-demand webinars are only available to premium members.
- Sample Documents and Templates: These resources have been shared by ISBA to help members in their daily practice.
- Articles: Tap into insights from ISBA and industry thought-leaders on the business valuation-related topics you want to learn more about.
DO I NEED TO REGISTER TO ACCESS RESOURCES (OR “PRODUCTS”) ON ISBA LEARNING?
For items that are available to you at no charge, such as the free live webinars, registration is complete once you click the “Register” button. The free item will appear in “My Cart” if you have any products waiting to be purchased. If a product costs a fee, you’ll need to sign in or create an account to register and complete the transaction in “My Cart.”
HOW DO I ACCESS THE RESOURCES ON ISBA LEARNING?
Log in with your ISBA Member credentials to gain access to ISBA Learning’s full resources (or “products”).
HOW CAN I FIND THE RESOURCES I NEED, AND THE FORMAT I PREFER, ON THE ISBA LEARNING SITE?
There are several ways to see what materials (or “products”) ISBA Learning has to offer. You can:
- Use the large icons on ISBA Learning's main page to go to the page with the resource of interest to you. Choose from Certifications, Templates, Articles, or Webinars. From each of those pages, you can browse around to see what’s available.
- Use the dropdown menus in the menu bar to select the resource of interest.
- Use the search box in the right sidebar to search by category and/or format type, or enter the keyword(s) that match your learning needs and interests.
- Visit the full catalog to drill down by category and/or format type, then sort the results by the date added to ISBA Learning or by the interest areas you’ve indicated in “My Profile.”
Content is being added all the time, so be sure to visit periodically to see the latest additions.
WHY ARE SOME ISBA LEARNING MATERIALS (OR “PRODUCTS”) FREE, AND OTHERS COST MONEY?
Certified members have free access to all ISBA Learning resources, including live and on-demand webinars, articles, and templates and worksheets as part of their membership. Select learning “products” may have a fee for guests. All certifications and individual courses have a fee for guests and certified members.
WHAT IS “MY CART”?
Here, you can review the list of items (or “products”) you’ve registered for or plan to purchase. From the shopping cart, you can complete your purchases and access your materials. Access "My Cart" from the ISBA Learning menu in the top blue navigation bar.
WHAT IS “MY PROFILE”?
This feature allows you to customize your learning experience by indicating what topics are important (and not so important) to you. Revise your selections at any time based on your professional development or changes in your career path. Access “My Profile” from the ISBA Learning menu, under “MY Account”, in the navigation bar.
WHAT IS “MY DASHBOARD”?
This feature allows you to easily review the list of materials you’ve registered for or purchased. Access “My Dashboard” under “My Account” in the navigation bar.
I ATTENDED A LIVE WEBINAR FROM ISBA. HOW CAN I ACCESS THE WEBINAR RECORDING AND SLIDES?
ISBA will update the webinar product with the recording and presentation slides within 2 weeks after the live webinar takes place. The webinar will continue to be available in "My Dashboard."
I’M HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH THE SITE. WHOM DO I CONTACT?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and they’ll try to get your issue handled.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|